With Christmas right out around the corner and the malls packed with last-minute shoppers, massive line-ups, and super busy parking lots, why not order a personalized gift from the comfort of your home?
That’s what we did for our kids thanks to the London Drugs Photolab.
We recently did a Photo Shoot with Vancouver-based photographer Edward Lai in Stanley Park and wanted to print out some of our favourite images. Instead of just leaving them in digital form on iPhoto, Social Media, and/or on a Facebook Album, we decided to print out our favourite picture as a Canvas Wrap! When browsing through the Photolab Website, I had no idea what massive a selection they have!! I have taken a few screen shots so you get a glimpse into the incredible variety of customized gifts you can order from Photo Books, to Canvas Wraps, to Mugs, to Cards, to Calendars, to much more!
Here are some of the popular items:
1) Photo Books – we were debating between a Photo Book and a Canvas Gallery. After tossing the pros and cons, we finally opted to go for the Canvas Gallery as we needed more stuff for our kids’ room walls
2) Speciality Items – really unique gifts from Mouse Pads, to Thermoses, to Photo Tiles & Plaques, to Photo Pet Bowls, and more!
3) Gallery Wraps – we opted for a 12 X 36 Gallery Wrap (based on the layout and dimensions of the picture we wanted to print out)
4) Crystals – these are creative and hot new items on the market! We will most likely order a crystal when we do our next London Drugs Photolob order!
So, once you have chosen your item and uploaded your photos, here are the next steps!
1) Select Pick Up Store or Delivery – we chose to pick it up from Brentwood Town Centre as it is only a few minutes drive away from us!
2) Select the Payment Method – you can either pay online in advance or simply pay at the store when you pick up!
After placing the order, we immediately got an email saying the Photolab had received my order and I can click on the big green “Track My Order Status” button!
This was our first time ever ordering online using the London Drugs Photolab. I’ve ordered a Canvas Print in store once for our Wedding Anniversary and found that very easy as someone was on-hand to answer any questions I had about the pictures I had chosen, the dimensions, and how the final product would look like. This year, our order was very straight-forward so we decided to try out the online system fully. The entire process only took 5 minutes – we even made a video below to show you how easy the process was!
To order your own customized Christmas Gift from the London Drugs Photolab, check out their website below: