Happy Father’s Day!!
Sunday, June 15, 2014 – it’s the one day in the whole year where dads get all the attention! However, just like motherhood, fatherhood is a 365 day – 24/7 job. I definitely think it’s a good thing to have a day to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and more…however, I think it’s important to celebrate these occasions the whole year too (not just on the one single day).
As I reflect back on this Father’s Day and the last 2+ years of being a dad, there are so many memories that flood to my mind!
Some of my favourite all time moments with my kids include:
1) The Birth of Rianne
2) The Birth of Ryan
3) The First Time I Held Rianne
4) The First Time I Held Ryan
5) Bringing Rianne Home for the First Time
6) Bringing Ryan Home for the First Time
7) Rianne’s First Birthday Party
8) Family Trip to the Philippines
9) Rianne’s Second Birthday Party
10) Rianne & Ryan Playing Together
BONUS: We got to renew our wedding vows on Valentine’s Day (Feb 14, 2014) – it was even more special because we renewed our vows with both our kids:
I’d love to hear some of your favourite memories of being a dad! Please leave us a comment below and let us know!