On Jan 1, 2015 of every year, we write down our goals on our blog!!
We have done it for the past 3 years – here’s a look back at our goals over the last few years:
As we enter 2015, we are excited to see what the New Year has in store for us as individuals, as a couple, and as a family unit!! Anne will be writing her goals on her website and I will list mine here!
Here’s my Top 10 Goals for 2015:
1) Be the best husband to Anne and best dad I can be to Rianne and Ryan
2) Weight 180 lbs and have a waist size of 32 inches by working out twice/week at the gym and 3x/week at home
3) Make $100,000 income through my Blog, Coaching, & Event Production Company ($80,000 active and $20,000 passive)
4) Go on 4 Family Trips/Year and 4 Sponsored Media Trips
5) Help Anne launch her Retail Store in Burnaby Heights
6) Write 365 Blog Posts by Dec 31, 2015 at 11:59 pm
7) Speak at 4 major local, national, and global Conferences (one for each season)
8) Organize my Influence Conference with 200+ people attending on Friday – Sunday, May 22 – 24, 2015
9) Publish my Blogging for Business Book on March 1, 2015 at 12 am
10) Launch by Blog Mastery Membership Site & Podcast by July 1, 2015 at 11:59 pm
Every year, we establish a new word to define our year!
2010 was our year of “Discovery”
2011 was our year of “Marriage”
2012 was our year of “Parenting”
2013 was our year of “Adventure”
2014 was our year of “Teamwork”
2015 is our year of “Growth”
We choose the word “Growth” because both Anne and I really feel that we need to grow as individuals (in our relationship with God, in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with our health, etc), we need to grow as a couple (in our marriage, in our communication, in our finances, etc), and we need to grow as a family (building up strong children). We look forward to how this growth will look like and we thank you for journeying with us!
What are some of your goals? Make sure you write them down, make them public, and look at them regularly!